------------ -------------

Glitter Text » Welcome » welcome to my page

Snow Ball Effect

yoseob

Saturday 11 August 2012

Junhyung's backpain....



Junhyung in pain when performing Mystery few years ago


I hate seen him in pain.




This instantly made me cry. Although he’s in pain he still tried to smile and wave to the fans. But really, you really can see the hurt in his eyes and how he bit his lip, trying to endure the pain. It reminds me of the first time he had his back pain when performing Mystery. It seriously seriously hurts seeing you like this. Rest Junhyung. Please rest. Take your time..We can see you hurt like this..all b2uty love you..


i see painful inside your eyes junhyung-ah TT 
i love your sweet smile ,but it may hurt my heart sometime :(
hope u get well soon ,




But still next time please if his in pain or any of the other members are like this please don't perform we want to see them in healthy conditions❤ BEAST-B2ST FIGHTING




5 comments:

  1. Obviously you love k-pop right? Nice blog design.

    jacksonville chiropractic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes..that right..i love k-pop very much especially b2st...thanks for your opinion about my blog..

      Delete
  2. I never saw tht fan cam till this website thank you so much I love junhyung too and it hurts to see him like tht:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this awhile back but I never commented on it till now srry:) do you like the way he's been performing recently??

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course..junhyung and the other members has working hard towards their album and songs..i will support them no matter what and i think junhyung is getting better now..it all because of b2uty..thank to you too..

    ReplyDelete

daehyun