------------ -------------

Glitter Text » Welcome » welcome to my page

Snow Ball Effect

yoseob

Saturday 26 May 2012

BEAST COMEBACK 22nd July 2012!!!




BEAST will be making a comeback at music core with the release of the new album coming out on the 22nd.




B2ST drops album image for comeback mini album, ‘Midnight Sun’
After holding their “Hang Out Live On Air” event on their Google+ page to celebrate their 1000 days as well as announcing the news of their comeback,B2ST has dropped the name of the new mini album along with an album image.
Fans’ anticipation for the group’s comeback was made even more apparent through the live stream session held on July 11th at midnight KST for fans from 50 different countries tuned in to participate.
The event also ranked #1 on Korean search portals despite it being late into the night, further signifying the group’s popularity.
B2ST’s new mini album, ‘Midnight Sun‘ will drop on July 22nd, so stay tuned!

image 




 MUSIC CORE BEAST COMEBACK TEASER

I don’t know how I should be feeling right now. All I know is that July 22nd needs to hurry I’m so  excited to see my boys. It has been too long now….
‘Midnight Sun’ + MV filmed in new york. A new concept. I’m too excited right now even words can’t express how I feel like right.

teaser photo for midnight  sun!!
  



 I know they are really busy, working hard and sleeping less just for their B2UTYs. No matter what they do, they'll always be the best. So take care of yourselves. B2UTYs will wait for you, no matter what happens.

   
 
  
  


No comments:

Post a Comment

daehyun